Fall Balayage

-

I got a new look and it is a welcome change!

I've been saying this a lot lately but " you know you're a Mom when" and my "Mom" moment as of late was looking in the mirror and realizing that I hadn't had my hair done in months.

I embarrassingly caught a glimpse of what I thought was a Halloween wig for a witch staring back at me. Okay, maybe I'm being a little dramatic, but take my word for it, my grays were showing.

I could not get to my hair appointment fast enough, although when I got there I still wasn't quite sure what I wanted done. I was toying between going red and the caramel/blonde balayage that I ended up with!

I have to say, I think I made the right decision especially for fall!

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *