Intern Lauren's Lash Lift and Tint Review

-






Hi guys, Intern Lauren here! Question, has anyone ever tried a lash lift and tint? Have you ever heard of it? Or do you get lash extensions? I went to try it out for myself and I thought I would let you guys in on "The Next Big Thing."

I've been wanting to get lash extensions done for a while now because I love the way they look. The only thing about that is, I have heard so many horror stories. My sister went and got them done a while back and she had a major allergic reaction. She was literally up at 4am pulling out her lashes because they were irritating her eyes so badly. 

I know that it is different for everyone but I am normally the most sensitive person. I knew my reaction would be similar or just as bad as my sisters so I decided to look into this treatment instead of the lash extensions

A lash lift and tint is simply perming your lashes. It gives you the look of what an eyelash curler does. So, you can go ahead and throw those curlers away because you won't need them after this! The best way to describe a lash tint? It's a semi-permanent, thin coat of mascara. It defines your eyes and gives your lashes color. 

I've heard some people say it burns or itches but everyone reacts differently. For me, the experience was very soothing. I didn't have any itching or burning. It took around 45 minutes to 1 hour and I almost fell asleep I was so relaxed. My technician had ocean noises on in the background, which is music to my ears and was very calming. The only time I was ever remotely uncomfortable was when my lash technician applied the perm solution. 

The best way to describe the feeling is, getting water in your eyes. That's it. After the first few seconds the feeling subsides and you can just relax and wait. This is the most natural looking option for your lashes. It is a budget friendly treatment. It includes little to NO maintenance at all. After you get your lashes done, they recommend avoiding water for the next 24 hours as the solution sets. Also, they recommend to avoid heat for 48 hours after your treatment. I went right after work, so I used this as an excuse to not have to cook dinner!

They say that a lash lift and tint will last about 6-8 weeks. They also say to not apply a lot of pressure to them. The easier you are on your lashes, the longer they last. 

I would 1000% have this treatment done again! I had the BEST experience as it was easy and painless. I love the way my lashes look. I don't have to wear mascara if I don't want to, and so far so good. I've had them 2 weeks and I've only worn mascara 3 times. I did apply mascara a few times because I wanted to see how they would look and they looked amazing. They looked like I had on fake lashes! I'm so obsessed with this treatment and I HIGHLY recommend this if you are looking to try out something new!


XOXO- Intern Lauren



No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *