Mud Facial Bar

-





Nestled into the heart of South Park off of Sharon Rd, there is an express spa that caught my attention when I heard they were offering breast milk facials. Mud Facial Bar has a new concept to the old school facial. 

Now I have always heard that breast milk cures everything, but I had to see this for myself. Although the facial concoction does contain breast milk it is a small amount and smells like lavender. If you can get past the fact that someone's breast milk is on your face it is actually great for your skin!

The other facial that I have experienced at Mud is their Detox facial with charcoal as the active ingredient. It left my skin feeling squeaky clean and smooth. 

I love the concept of the express facial. We come in contact with bacteria and dirt every day and unless you are using a Clarisonic daily there is a ton of dirt, makeup, and grime that sits in your pores and causes breakouts and acne. 

The idea of receiving a mini facial more often is genius. Before I found Mud I would typically only treat myself to a facial once or twice a year, when in reality we should be getting our faces as clean as possible as often as possible. 

Mud facials run about $45 a session or they have a membership program. No worries, if you'd like to try it before you commit, they also have a new client special that will get you 3 facials for $115. 


No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *