Exuviance Skin Care

-

I get messages all the time about my skincare regimen. So, I am opening up about my constantly changing skin. 

I wish skincare was cut and dry but the truth is not every product is for everyone. What works for some may not be best for others. However, I am sharing my skincare journey with all of you because I found a company that does wonders for many different types of skin. 

My skin, for the most part, is normal (not oily), although I do have patches of unevenness around my chin. Originally, after using the Exuviance skincare line, I loved the Detox Charcol Mask (which I still can't live without) but my long-term "must-have" product is the Probiotic lysate Anti-Pollution Essence. It has added a youthfulness to my skin that I haven't had in YEARS! 

Check out my vlog below to see the products I loved while trying the Exuviance skincare line! 

 


No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *